Friday, January 3, 2014

"After over a year of being a Copaxone girl...I was declared a Copaxone failure! FAILURE....what a bunch of shit. I was pissed!"



After over a year of being a Copaxone girl...I was declared a Copaxone failure! FAILURE....what a bunch of shit. I was pissed!

FAITHFUL, and LOYAL were the words that came to my mind, That is exactly what I was to this drug and it failed me in the end. It's quite frustrating!

I do not want to take a shot everyday, but I did thinking I was active in the fight against this MS bitch.

NOPE....wrong.

My doctors have decided that I am to be switched to Gilenya. I need a hundred tests, pokes, skin maps, excetra before I can begin taking said medicine, but I'm due to switch in the next month. I'm nervous....and excited i guess you could say. All of the research I've done has shown positive reviews for the medicine, so I have high hopes.

Discovering my medicine for the past year hasn't done a thing, that i have to be put on a new medicine (that is in the highest tier of MS medicine) has really made me have some odd and surprising emotions. Anger, irritation, RAGE! I am mad as hell.

We all get diagnosed with this shitty disease, then everything that comes after is up to chance. Trial and error. Will this work? Oh I don't know but we'll see?!?! DAMN, I want some help! MS is an asshole! We as patients and the doctors can try all we want, in the end it's really all a guessing game....and I really hate guessing games!

With all that said, I'm ready for round 2 against this bully. Maybe Gilenya will help me kick Multiple Sclerosis in the ass! New year, new everything! If this year could bring me a new pair of legs that'd be great, but I'll settle for new medicine.

Those shitty days I talk to you guys about...I'm having one. I feel good body wise, my health isn't SO bad, I'm just mentally drained by all of the thoughts that swarm in my head about the future. But one thing I do know for certain, that isn't up to chance or a guess...I'm going to fight. Until I have no fight left. MS sucks and I feel like busting it's ass!!