Thursday, October 3, 2013

HAPPY MS ANNIVERSARY TO ME! I EXPECT A CAKE! I WANT THIS DAY CELEBRATED!!


October 5th...That's a big day for me! On that day one year ago, my "normal" life ceased to existed...

and my "new and difficult" life with Multiple Sclerosis began. 

I have a lot of mixed emotions about this day. Sad because I can't do so many things, and never will be able to again, but happy too....It's odd. I'm happy I know what's wrong. I have an answer, it's a ghost no longer. I can fight my disease. Be active against it, and not set on the sidelines and let my life dwindle away. 

I have put in requests with my family and friends. I expect a cake! I want this day celebrated!! 

Happy MS anniversary to me! The day that came unannounced, the day that change not only my life, but the life of those I love....the day that I figured out I'm not a medical mystery! 

So on October 5th I'm going to choose to be happy, and celebrate... I have MS...and I'm doing GREAT